NEVER trust an adult who won’t apologize to a child
Wow. I’d never seen it put that way, but. Wow. That is a really good piece of advice.
5 Things They Don’t Teach you in Highschool:
1) You’re going to leave the house at 2AM, 16 with nothing in your pockets but 50 bucks and a bus ticket. It won’t feel real. You’re going to think you’re leaving, but you aren’t going anywhere.
2) Swallow your fucking pride and go back inside. Lock your bedroom door, put your hands over your ears, bring your knees to your chest and when you’re ready, let your walls disintegrate and the sadness flood in, because baby I promise you, you’ll feel better if you just let yourself drown. Even if it’s the third goddamn time that week.
3) He’s going to taste like Newports, Trident spearmint and desperation. You’re going to taste like Lime-a-Rita’s and anxiety. You will tell yourself you need this. But you don’t. I promise you. You don’t. You don’t.
4) You’re going to have girlfriends who fall for boys who treat them like absolute shit. Do not learn from them. If a boy calls you a bitch, spit in his face and leave.
5) Do it even if it’s the hardest thing you’ve ever had to do. Even if you’re still convinced that he was hiding galaxies beneath his skin. Because baby I promise you, he was the always dark night sky and you were always the full moon. No question bout’ it."
isn’t it upsetting that your future husband is literally alive right now but you just don’t know who he is he could be with a STUPID GIRLFRIEND GET AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND
also isn’t it upsetting that your future wife is literally alive right now but you just don’t know who she is she could be lonely or sad or something horrible could be happening to her and oh no now im worried…
isn’t it upsetting that your future 50 cats are literally not born yet
William Leal. (via retratou)
one time we got a new kid in fifth grade and he walks right in and sticks his hand under the stapler and staples his hand and just looks at the teacher and goes “I’m going to the nurse” and leaves
advice I got from a dunkin donuts employee one time (via literallygoth)
- That’s due TODAY?
- No Sleep November
- things fall apart
- WHERE DREAMS DIE
- Four year distraction
- HA HA NO
- study cram fail
- Paying for hell
- THIS SHIT CRAY